Tuesday 14 July 2015

L'Oreal Visible Lift Blur Concealer in #302 Light review


I got this L'Oreal Visible Lift Blur Concealer purely because of the claims that it makes.
This promises to optically blur and diminish imperfections using their patented Opti-Blur technology. Such things always make my ears perk up as I am a hopeless believer in make-up magic, unfortunately more often than not, sadly disappointed.


So let me start with the good things I have to say about L'Oreal Visible Lift Blur Concealer.
  • I like the shade, which is brightening under my eyes, but doesn't look like any kind of crazy Kardashian contouring.
  • The concealer goes on smoothly and looks very nice under my eyes.
  • The packaging is a very convenient squeezy tube.
  • The amount of product is exceptional. The tube contains 20ml of product, which is the same as Maybelline Dream Wonder foundation. I actually have tried it all over my face and I must say this made a nice full coverage foundation.
What I didn't like is that:
  • this product owes its blurring properties to its silicony nature and feel
  • as time goes by, this product becomes very drying under my eyes and instead of concealing wrinkles, this makes them come to play
It seems that the advantages outweigh the drawbacks, but it's the final result that counts and I really don't like how this sucks out moisture from my undereye, making it feel uncomfortable and look tired and wrinkled. So all in all this is a no no for me, but somehow I'm keeping this concealer, hoping to find some alternative use for this product.


No comments:

Post a Comment