Saturday 1 August 2015

Korean goodies: Dear By Enprani Bounce Cheese Cream review


I was drawn to this Bounce Cheese Cream as it seemed another interesting Korean gimmick to me. I didn't quite bother to check the description or the brand, I was just mesmerised by the fun 

It scared me upon opening as instead of a bouncy texture I saw something that looked like melted pizza topping and it reminded me of another Korean cream I didn't quite like, Dr MJ Real Mucin Restore Cream

However, this cream is really lovely. This high viscosity, which the cream owes to high whey content, is not unpleasant and it's actually imperceptible once the cream is applied. It doesn't go on gooey at all, at first it seems a bit tacky, but when fully absorbed it leaves my skin super hydrated, yet not moist or greasy. The skin feels velvety smooth and plump. It makes a lovely cream for all skin types. Mine is oily and even though this doesn't matify, Bouncy Cheese Cream leaves my skin feeling satiny. But I'm pretty much sure, it would be well-appreciated by dry skin as well.

The old typerwiter print on the packaging was strangely familiar. Only after a couple of days using the cream did I realise that I actually had owned and loved another product by the same brand. A year ago I got Enprani Moistfull Booskin, which was one of the best toners I've used. Now I have gained full confidence in the brand. Once I've used up all my Memebox goodies, I'll definitely start full exploration of the brand, though cheap it is not.



No comments:

Post a Comment