Friday 11 September 2015

Cetaphil Derma Control moisturiser SPF30 review



I have oily skin so anything that promises oil control makes my ears perk up. Cetaphil Derma Control moisturiser SPF30 targets acne and oily skin while offering sun protection.
When I first used this, it seemed very thick and emolient. I seriously doubted its oil control properties, but to my great surprise, once it fully absorbed and set, the cream made a great make-up base and sunscreen in one. The cream offers comfortable matte finish and long-term oil control. It also makes my skin feel as if it was primed with a smoothing primer. It has no perfume, which doesn't mean its completely fragrance-free. 
I paid less than $10 for a whopping amount of moisturiser with sunscreen which comes on a convenient bottle with a pump. What else could I ask for? Will probably repurchase next summer.   


No comments:

Post a Comment