Sunday 6 September 2015

Korean goodies: 3W Clinic Collagen Make-up Base review


Today's review is going to be of 3W Clinic Collagen Make-up Base I got in one of my early Memeboxes. I'm not a primer person and I rarely use them under my make-up, but I must admit I quite like this one. 

It says in the leaflet that this is a silicone-type base which contains collagen and blemish-control powder to matify the skin and increase the level of adherence and make it stay all day long.

I must say that the silicony nature of the product is not noticeable, nor is its powderiness. The product is a green paste, which looks kind of scary, but it actually blends in pretty well without making my skin look zombie-ashy. You could expect it to colour-correct as it's green-tinted, but I don't notice anything like that on my face. It does make my skin look paler, though, but a foundation and a bronzer conceal any white cast.

This base feels very nice and nourishing on my skin, which is visibly smoother and more even. The finish is demi-matte and makes my foundation go on super easily. As for prolonging the wear time of my foundation, I haven't noticed any, but then I have oily skin and all foundations melt on me whether I wear a primer or not, and that is why I often skip this step.
My only regret about this product is that it doesn't contain any SPF, if it did it would be a nice multi-tasker, protecting my skin on those days when I don't use a sunblock on my face. 


No comments:

Post a Comment