Tuesday 15 September 2015

Ole Henriksen Total Truth Eye Creme SPF15 review


Attracted to the brand by consistently good reviews, I took advantage of a buy 2 get 1 free offer and purchased three items from Ole Henriksen. The first product that caught my attention was their Total Truth eye cream SPF15. I'm a sucker for good, emolient eye creams and I want them to contain sunscreen as eye area is as wrinkle-prone as any other area of the face, if not more so, and for some reason unknown hardly any eye cream contain any SPF. 


The cream contains Omega 3 extacts to nourish and hydrate the area and reduce the appearance of fine lines while micro algae and tri-peptide 5 help strengthen and firm.
I've been using the cream for over a month now and I've used up less than a third. The product has very thick consistency that applies best when gently tapping instead of smearing as it doesn't seem to melt upon contact with the skin. The product absorbs surprisingly quickly and leaves the area well moisturised for long, long hours. I'm not sure whether this is thanks to this cream or other treatments I've been using, but I feel my eye area has been looking better. 


The unquestionable advantages of the cream are its hydrating, smoothing and nourishing properties and a decent SPF but its thickness and heaviness may deter some users, especially the younger ones. I like this cream a lot, but I won't repurchase as I believe there are better options for this sort of money.





No comments:

Post a Comment