Friday 9 October 2015

Korean goodies: Edmong Honeybee Water Cream review


Edmong Honeybee Water Cream is a lovely cream for oily skin, but I'm sure drier skin types would also benefot from its amazing moisturising properties.
According to the leaflet this product contains honey and propolis extracts, spring water, aloe vera water, hyaluronic acid, and green tea extract to strengthen the skin's restorative potential.
As you can see in the picture below, the cream is a clear, orange-tinted gel, which applies like water and absorbs super fast, leaving my skin comfortably moisturised but non-sticky.
This cream is a perfect choice for the summer as it's lightweight, non-greasy, demi-matte and even somewhat cooling. 
I use this as a day cream on days when I don't need sun protection and it serves as a great make-up base. This is a nice product, but I don't think I'll miss it when I finally manage to use this up and $29, if this is the real price of the product, not the inflated Memebox price to ooomph the value of the box, is a bit too much for a product which targets young sector of cosmetic market.


No comments:

Post a Comment