Saturday 21 November 2015

Korean goodies: Prori Vita Bright Moisture Gel review



Prori Vita Bright Moisture Gel Mist claims not only to hydrate and nourish, but also to prevent ageing and wrinkles, revitalize and calm the skin.These claims tend to be a bit far fetched, but one thing is certain, this mist does feel refreshing on my skin. Although I would prefer the mist to be finer, I do appreciate how nice it feels on my skin. 
I like to use my mists instead of a toner or to set my make-up and this one does a great job making my skin feel comfortable. However, I haven't noticed any spectacular skin care results which I don't expect from a face mist, so there's no need to make them, is there?
My holy grail face mist remains the unbeatable Caudalie beauty Elixir, which I'm going to repurchase as soon as I've used up all the Korean ones that I have, but the Prori Vita Bright does a decent job. 
Do I recommend getting one? Not really. 
Do I regret getting one? No, it's all right, but there are better mists on the market.   


No comments:

Post a Comment