Sunday 22 November 2015

MAC Paint Pots in Nice Composure and Imaginary review and swatches


I love MAC Paint Pots. There may be some colour dupes here and there, but the formula is unique. They are softer, smoother and more even than any other cream eyeshadow. They also do not give in to the process of drying in time. I've had a number of them for years and they're still as good as new. 
So when I saw a couple of limited edition shades in the Macnificent Me collection I just couldn't say no to them.

Nice Composure is a terribly unique shade. It's a matte gray with some warm, purple undertones. It's beautifully pigmented, applies evenly and looks beautiful on its own and also as a base for other eyeshadows.


The same may be said about Imaginary.


Imaginary is also a complex shade. It's a shimmering navy blue with purple undertones and black base. It's slightly less soft in texture than Nice Composure and goes on a bit more patchily, but it's a very pretty shade nonetheless. It makes a lovely base for smokey eyes. 

My experience shows that MAC Paint Pots are always a hit and those limited editions are nice additions to the ones sold on regular basis. I'll keep updating my collection

No comments:

Post a Comment