Friday 13 November 2015

Stila Got Inked Cushion Eye Liner in Garnet Ink review & swatches


I needed a new eyeliner like a hole in my head, but this Stila Got inked Cushion Eye Liner from their fall collection caught my because if the entirely new concept behind it.
What it basically is, is a runny, ink-like product which comes in a small pot with sponge inside. What you need to do, is to dip a brush in it (I prefer a synthetic angled one), get it soaked in the liquid and draw the line like you normally would do with cream or gel eyeliner. 

What I absolutely love about this product is that it's super saturated with colour, goes on incredibly smooth, makes crisp, thin lines or thicker ones, depending on the brush you use. This product lasts all day, doesn't fade or crumble. The only thing is that as it dries, it can feel tight on the lashline, giving me the same sensation as lash glue. 


The colour I picked is Garnet Ink, which is a beautiful reddish brown with the right balance of these two shades to look vibrant and stunning without making me appear tired. 

This is a lovely  product and I have a premonition that my collection of those little beauties is going to grow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment