Thursday 17 December 2015

Korean goodies: Yadah Anti-Trouble Bubble Cleanser review


The Yadah Anti Trouble Bubble Cleanser is a product which doesn't target my skin issues, yet after using this for over a month I noticed less hormonal breakouts than normally and I think I can attribute this to my skin care.

This product comes with a pump which produces natural foam of very lightweight consistency. The foam has no scent and doesn't feel soapy. The insctructions say that you need to rinse straight after cleansing, but when left for some time on the face the product feels the same way as o2 cleansers do, seems to penetrate the pores and shift dirt and residues of make-up.

This is a gentle cleanser, which I've never used on its own, so I cannot say much about how effective that is, but when treated as the second step in my double cleansing process (the first one being a cleansing oil) this product works wonders removing traces of make-up as well as any greasy residue left after using the oil. 
I don't feel this is particularly drying, my oily skin has never felt tight and uncomfortable after using this product.

This is a very nice cleanser and the only reason why I won't repurchase is that I love Korean cleansers so much that I want to try out something new all the time.  


No comments:

Post a Comment