Thursday 28 January 2016

Max Factor Velvet Volume False Lash Effect mascara review


I must say I'm a big fan of Max Factor mascaras, so I was super excited to reach for their new offering Velvet Volume False Lash Effect mascara. The name promises exactly what I need and, given my experience with Max Factor mascaras, I was more than certain I would get fluttery, voluminous lashes, but none of that actually happened. 
The oversized wand with its sparse, prickly plastic bristles disposes hardly any mascara in one go. To make my lashes stand out a bit more I need to add coat after coat, which I don't really have the time to do in the morning, and nonetheless the result is never good enough.
The mascara is perfect for those of us who are into no make-up looks, very natural, separated lashes, for me it was a waste of money. 
End of story. 


No comments:

Post a Comment