Saturday 6 February 2016

Korean goodies: Nature's Friend SaeHaneul Eye & Nourishing Cream review



I loved my Memeboxes because they were always full of surprises, the ridiculous ones and those that offered incredible quality and value for money.  Nature's Friend SaeHaneul Eye & Nourishing Cream is one of such amazing finds. Made by an unknown brand which clearly has never had any intention of going international as apart from simple slogans they placed no information about the product in English, the cream turns out to be one of the best I've ever used. And trust me, I'm an eye cream connoisseur. 

The info card doesn't say much about the cream. Free from all the cosmetic baddies like parabens or mineral oil etc. this cream contains extracts of 10 organic plants to promote skin regeneration and youthful appearance.
My experience shows that this cream offers an incredible boost of moisture under my eyes, which smooths out my fine lines and the result lasts all day. This cream has a lovely consistency which goes on smoothly and leaves a kind of slippery film on my skin throughout the day, which I believe prevents the return of dryness. 
This cream works beautifully under concealers, which tend to leave my undereye parched and dry.
What's more the convenient squeezy tube contains 40 ml of product while normally eye creams are sold in 15ml containers.

Words cannot express how much I love this cream and I've already started worrying what I'll do without it. I'm pretty sure it'll be hard to find a proper replacement. 



No comments:

Post a Comment